Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Right Thing

I've finished several knitting projects lately, and I have empty needles to show for it.  Yesterday I pondered what sort of new project mischief I could get into.  I have a few skeins of yarn wound and earmarked for projects. My queue is long with several more ideas not even listed. Deciding which new project to start can be a pleasantly tough decision.


And then I remembered a little project and a promise that's been kicking around for a while. A friend of mine bought a kit for a sweet pair of fingerless mitts, but she came to the realization that she's never going to knit them in this lifetime.  Would I knit up the mitts in exchange for something she makes?  I love bartering so I took her up on the offer.   Plus she works with glass so I'm sure to come away from this with something unique and wonderful.




The satisfaction of keeping a promise.

No comments: